Thursday, March 25, 2010

Diet Barq's

Printed in big bold letters is the phrase "artificially flavored". It almost seems like they are proud of it - whatever . . .

I tend to drink a lot more of diet soda than regular ones - so here it goes!

Every sip of this brew (I don't know if it should even be called a brew) gets worse and worse. This actually doesn't even taste like a root beer - it is sort of fruity with maybe a little bit of a cherry taste. The carbonation, smell, head, and color don't really even seem to matter - because it doesn't seem like a root beer to me.

As far as the "dietness" of the taste goes - I have had a lot worse. I don't sense a lot of the artificial sugar taste - although it does have a bite and I guess part of that could be related to the aspartame. Oh well . . .

I give this brew an F

No comments:

Post a Comment